Oh shit she’s pissed, better ignore her for a few hours and make her even angrier
Turning you on turns me on.
— Unknown (via natashakills)
- If you like someone, wait.
- Give lots of compliments, even if you’re shy. Everyone else is too.
- Change. Get a haircut, try new perfume, get new sheets. Become better than you were before.
- Eat healthier. Learn to cook something fancy.
- Get up earlier and watch the sun come up.
- Wear soft clothes, take a bath, drink something warm.
- Meet someone new, even just a friend.
- Become closer with your friends and your family. Call your mother. Cry with your best friend. Tell everyone how much you appreciate them.
- Keep your room clean. Buy some candles. Let the natural light in.
- Make a list of reasons why you’ll be better off without them. Believe they are true, because they are.
- Listen to new music.
- Write everything you’re thinking and feeling. Write letters. Write happy letters, sad letters, and angry letters, even if you’re never going to send them.
- It’s okay to be sad, but not forever. Sadness is not as beautiful as music makes it seem. Lack of sleep makes your eyes droopy, not deep. Wake up every morning and tell yourself you’re going to have a good day.
- Go to the library. Don’t forget to look in the music section.
- Remove them from your life. Get rid of the things they gave you if they make you sad. They’re not worth it. You will never be happy if you continue to hold on to the things that make you sad.
- Make new memories.
- Try to find something to appreciate in everything you do or experience.
- Being alone is okay, you don’t have to surround yourself with people.
- Become your own best friend. Buy yourself coffee and drink it alone in a cafe. Take your time.
- Learn to love every bit of yourself.
I used to think I was tough, but then I realized I wasn’t. I was fragile and I wore thick fucking armor. And I hurt people so they couldn’t hurt me. And I thought that was what being tough was, but it isn’t.
— James Frey (via iminlikewithsam)
So bad with my words but so good with my tongue
Beautiful reading placesReading books is not a simple process for many people. Most of them want to create the perfect atmosphere to be able to enjoy the book as much as they can. Some like to read in nature, others where it’s comfortable and quiet.That’s why we’ll show you some beautiful places from around the world, which are chosen as the best reading places and also have the best look. The choice of the book is up to you.
- Library Acqua Alta in Venice
- Shakespeare and Company in Paris
- House of Rock in Wisconsin
- New York Public Library
- Royal reading room of Portugal
- The library at Hearst castle in California
Homesickness is just a state of mind for me. I’m always missing someone or someplace or something. I’m always trying to get back to some imaginary somewhere. My life has been one long longing.
— Prozac Nation (Elizabeth Wurtzel)
For class and sophistication, wear lace lingerie, coal black eyeliner and a posture to kill. Never slouch, and never go out looking worse than you would if your worst enemy was paying a visit
— (via empyrrean)